Saturday, August 28, 2010

Look I listed something!


Well would you look at that I have finally finished some bits and listed them! God it's been an age, but it feels good doing it again and I have a lovely day with a good friend of mine tomorrow and I hope to work on a couple of small projects whilst with her. Thinking some extra large coasters, a clock and maybe something for the wall. Not decided like the idea of going with the flow at the moment. With my new job my mind feels set on concentrating on that but a break is always good especially if it's something you don't really need to be totally focused on.

Hopefully that made sense....

So what can you purchase:






These are what I have been making for my flat, and finally finished today, nothing special and just quick and simple. I know I could have done something fancier but I wanted to keep it fairly low key for the flat as I have other patterns and fabric stuff going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment