It feels like an age since I made something from scratch and finished it, and not only that listed it to my store. So I feel a smidge proud by the items I listed today, I set out to finish it and list it and I've achieved my goal. Small as it might be.
I would love to get some feedback on the small quilts that I am starting to make, I am not totally abandoning my past ideas of clocks, needlecases and tissue holders, etc, I will get back to them I am just enjoying working with my fabric scraps of which I have way to much. I should consider doing some more scrap packs to sell. I hope you like it as much as I do but thoughts about it, good or the bad would be most useful to me.
Available to purchase today $79.00
Its really too good, simple and creative.
ReplyDelete