Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Want it Wednesday: Thank you Ma'am (Jubilee Spirit)

Its a somewhat belated Want it Wednesday, I didn't get the chance to sort a post out last week for one reason or another, things have been catching up with me, basically a lack of energy. But thanks to her Majesty the Queen, I have a wee break coming up.

So I would like to dedicate this post to the Queen!

The Queen's Diamond Jubilee Mugs Limited Edition 2012


Queen's Jubilee Screen print


3 Pack Greeting Cards for Diamond Jubilee Featuring Corgi Dog


Diamond Jubilee Celebration Biscuits - Dollhouse Miniature Food Handmade

Diamond Jubilee print, Union Jack crown, 11 x 17in (A3) commemorative poster


Digital Printable Vintage Royal Jubilee Olympics British union jack BUNTING Flags party


Diamond Jubilee Alternative Commemorative Plate - Oh the Jubilee Flotilla Plate


Diamond Jubilee Royal Corgi Cup and Saucer


I know a friend at work will covert the Corgi pictures! I hope you get the chance to get into the spirit of it all. Whilst I won't be going into London to see any of the pagentry, I am certainly loving my little flags in the window. Sadly bunting is down owing to having the windows done, and until I get the curtain poles back up I can't get the bunting up...well perhaps I'll figure something out at the weekend.

Why not show me your favourite Jubilee items, or pictures of your own bunting!


No comments:

Post a Comment