Wednesday, July 03, 2013
Life is a Big Puddle Jump In - Embroidery Complete
There is always a silver lining to feeling poorly, additional days at home. And being the sort that always has to be doing something I've been able to finish my latest quote/typography embroidery piece, 'Life is a Big Puddle Jump In'. This piece is yet to be mounted, that's the next bit to do. And once I've got that sorted I'll be taking some higher resolution images to allow me to turn the image into purchasable postcards and greetings cards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

It's fantastic! The quote, the stitching, all of it! Chrissie x
ReplyDeleteCheers Chrissie, it was a lot of fun to stitch.
DeleteIt's lovely. Hope you are feeling better soon.
ReplyDeleteFinally on the mend and back at work, looking forward to relaxing again at the weekend. Hope your well?
DeleteLooking amazing!
ReplyDeleteWishing you well from my side of the globe.
Hello sweetie!
DeleteIt looks fabulous, love the couchimg
ReplyDelete