Coming life from my little kitchen. Something rather satisfying about cooking isn't there? I have been finding that it's highly enjoyable of late, perhaps not so much during the week, but at the weekend I find it rather pleasant coming up with something nice to eat, perhaps something that will even last me throughout the week. The meatloaf week was testament to that. But yes anyway I am in my kitchen cooking a one pot meal effort, Honey & Mustard Chicken anyone? I also baked some scones. I love scones and I hadn't had any in ages so I found my cheese and chive scone recipe that I posted up here....though now I come to find it I can't. Anyway will locate later.
I am still here and I am still stitching. I have my little store up as I announced last week, and have been adding the odd new line to the sale area go and check it out. Today I added....
There are a further two colours in these sets as well I added turquoise and hot pink, you might remember them though? They are items I made back when I first opened my Etsy store back in 2006 and whilst they never sold I took them off and never did anything with them. So I decided to take some more pictures and list them as a set rather than individually, and each set is a bargain £12.50. It's not that I want to get shot of them, but really its time to move on. It was a phase I enjoyed but I don't think I'll return to.
So if you have a spare few minutes go and have a look. Other things I have been doing is stitching, I have a WIP piece from before Christmas that I am finishing off, it's like a mini art quilt is the best way to describe it and I made something for a friend of mine which I'll be posting to her tomorrow though she doesn't know anything about it...so I look forward to seeing what she thinks of it. I'll post something up about it once I know she's seen it
What have you been working on?


No comments:
Post a Comment