Saturday, January 08, 2011

Happy New Year - Sale & Hiccups


 Happy New Year everybody!

I hope your all well and starting to get back into the swing of life? I am please to say that I have survived the Christmas season and now getting into the swing of things, though not without a few hiccups along the way, though before I explain that I am pleased to announce that my Etsy store is now back open, and not only that to make way for new stock and to tidy things up a little bit (nothing like a spot of cleaning) I have many items that are now half price. I am slowly adding bits to the sale section but do go and have a little look! 

Now the minor hiccup is one that isn't such a massive problem and isn't necessarily the end of the world, but is a pain in the neck, is that my lovely desktop computer just before Christmas decided to die on me. Needless to say I was not a happy bunny. It's not the end of it though but it is an expense I could really do without, I don't get the whole extended warranty cover still don't think it would have solved the issue I have with Packard Bells customer service department. Anyway in theory my files etc are still on the hard drive as it was the Motherboard that pegged it. So to cut a long story short it needs to be looked at by the manufacturer and well it's not been easy. Customer service it seems still isn't PC manufacturer's forte and that will be the last time I buy a Packard Bell computer. 

In the meantime I have a little new shiny notebook, it's not ideal and cannot handle a mass load which is why I have decided not to upload new items to my store till my other computer is sorted out. If though it appears it could be sometime till that is sorted, then I have some alternative ways of getting round it. So watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment